2013-03-26

Koh Samed, not Koh Samui/蘇美島,不是蘇眉島

From Bangkok, Ekkamai bus terminal, took the bus to Koh Samed, estimated arrival time around 3.5 hours, 3.5 hours my ass, more like 5.5 hours, I've got the worst back pain ever on the bus. This is one of the experience you will only have once, second time you do it, it's not anymore funny.
Especially if there a German girl (no offense to Germans) on the bus talking on the phone for 4 hours straight, careless of the people trying to take a rest on the bus, with her big bold voice. Her phone has the best battery power and connection.

Anyways, this is the first time to Koh Samed. It was good, it was good.



This is a place where if you google "koh samed", you will have a guide to the famous local bar/restaurant - PLOY bar and RESTAURANT. They've got fire shows at night, how lucky we were to catch the full moon party that month, this is the happiness from the unexpected!




I think the local kids here, their dream is to become a fire dancer. So innocent and cute.





 And this is the local police training gym, very local, very useful, police very nice. I don't know what happens when there is a flood.




Well, and this is local services here.


And um, the bikini dress code here.


The mainland chinese refugee camp.


My British duck on Thailand soil.



A temple worshiping cocks, Bangcock style.



And always my favorite in Thailand, the dogs.






It was really worth it, despite the fact I had to take the same bus back because I had no choice and another back pain like hell. But the food...the people...the dog...the weird tourists...the locals....I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment