2016-06-04

ciao Italia, truly the chicken soup for my soul / 義大利,真正的心靈雞湯


FCO - BLQ - VCE - MXP


"Nice Hat" - Città del Vaticano



     I've been almost one year late on this one, no surprise again for my procrastination, but I've see my habits are if I finish one blog, suppose I will try to finish one or two more.

     Italy was always one of the dreamy places I wanted to go, the pizza...pasta....vespa...Italian guys of course, the fashion...the shoes...leather......wine....the beautiful vineyards...it can go on. I've to say it did not disappoint me, even the tourist traps was very funny.

    已經過了將近一年我才又開始想把這篇完成,不要太驚訝我有多會拖,但我也了解我自己的習性了,通常我只要寫完一篇我就會努力的再拼個一兩篇出來。

     義大利一直以來都是我覺得很夢幻的地方,披薩....義大利麵....偉士牌機車....義大利男人這就不用多說了、時尚、鞋子....皮革.....紅酒....美麗的葡萄園....我可以講很久。我得說完全沒有令我失望,即使是很觀光客陷阱的地方。

(抱歉,下面的文字幾乎都沒中文,一方面我懶,另一方面是我只有放照片,請各位看不懂英文的見諒,然後我建議你真的去學一下英文好了) 
(我壞壞)

"Follow the DREAM" - Sirmione, Lago Di Garda 西米歐尼
"跟隨你的夢" 



"The Start, The Freshness, The Excitement"


The Toilet




This is what most Asian who has not traveled to Europe before will be very confused of (I'm happy I know it long ago, thanks to my Wai Guo Ren ex-boyfriend). "Is that for washing my face?", no it is not, it's for washing your ass.
這是沒去過歐洲的亞洲人看到會很困惑的。(我很高興我很久以前就知道了,感謝我的歪國人前男友) "這是拿來洗臉的嗎?",不,是拿來洗屁股的。

"Dog Parking" - Roma 羅馬
"狗停車場"


One of those tourist traps. Penis pasta
其中一個觀光客陷阱,"老二義大利麵" (好啦我自己也有買)


Guy eating a 2 Euro Watermelon


This one mainly is because the watermelon is very cheap in Taiwan, and this guy ordered a 2 Euro watermelon and eating with knife and fork. I suppose I feel how foreigners see us queuing for Krispy Kreme now. 
這張主要是我們身在台灣,西瓜是很便宜的,這西瓜這樣一盤在那賣價2歐元(將近80臺幣)然後他還用刀叉吃讓我覺得挺奇妙的。這就很像外國人看我們在排隊買Krispy Kreme一樣神奇了吧。

Italian Slurpee


I just like this, what.




"The Signs"

So creative






That's a penis sign in case you can't tell, was in Pompeii, the old brothel.
那是根老二指標如果你看不清楚的話,在龐貝,妓院。


And that is a penis too.
這也是根老二沒錯。


How would you like it?



"The Laundry"


The Laundries series.

Maybe it's because in Taiwan there's always a balcony or the rooftop to dry your clothes, or maybe it's because our building (sorry to say, quite ugly) so when we dry our clothes it doesn't really have this weird look to it. But here the building are so old and so artsy when they dry their clothes like this...it always catches my eyes.
也許是台灣都有個頂樓/陽台可以晾衣服,也有可能是我們的建築物(醜)晾起來沒有什麼違和感,但在這裡的建築物都是將進上百年的古蹟,晾起現代的衣服有種特別的感覺.....總是很吸引我。


Cinque Terre 五漁村
Venezia 威尼斯

I just love the background of where they dry their laundries.
我就是很喜歡他們晾衣服的背景....





"The Chicken Soup million dollar Views"


Civita Di Bagnoregio, Lazio " 天空之城"

Venezia 威尼斯
Piazzale Michelangelo, Firenze 米開蘭基羅廣場,翡冷翠
Million dollar view from my hotel. Parco dei Principi, Roma 從羅馬公園飯店看出去的百萬景觀

Cinque Terre 五漁村


Million dollar view from my hotel, Hilton Sorrento Palace. 從蘇連多希爾頓看出去的百萬景觀



Isle of Capri, Anacapri 卡布里島


Tivoli, beautiful vineyard.


San Gimignano, Toscana
my villa in San Gimignano. AMAZING.



"My Food" Sorry, I'm still Asian alright, I take pictures of my food when it's presented well. 



breakfast in San Gimignano.
breakfast in Chianciano Terme.

the famous Tre Gazzelle


holy shit this was good. Tiramisu from venezia
lunch in Bologna.
lunch in Capri
also lunch in Capri

breakfast in Sorrento
afternoon tea/coffee in Firenze
hey say you have to have this when you go to Cinque Terre


truffle pasta, so good i cried
simple but so good, pesto pasta al dente

i just came here because it rained


Bolognese in Bologna 




"The People"
the twin brothers in Siena

performers close to leaning tower of Pisa
stylish grandpa in Milano


fake baby in Milano
Piazza del Campo. Siena 西安娜



Bologna again, obviously I'm in love.
Bologna, I always find this so beautiful
performing artist in Vaticano, it was really hot. Poor him.

i couldn't take a picture of him alone so i selfie with him.
我想拍他但他發現了我只好用自拍的方式拍他

well, yeah.
我是被強迫的
Bologna couple, I just liked this波隆那情侶檔

couples in Firenze 翡冷翠情侶檔

bikers never get old.
不老騎士,超帥



義大利布丁

oh...how i've missed Pudding at that time.

喔.......我那時候有多麼想念布丁

I said my name is Grace. WTF is GIRACE


I will come back, I sure will come back.






No comments:

Post a Comment