2012-07-27

bro bro's love / 兄弟情誼


This is my dog, Pudding. The famous welsh corgi, he is British without the accent but still cocky. Lazy, fat, sneaky, but a loving and loyal dog.
這是我的狗,布丁。有名的威爾斯柯基犬,他是英國犬然後很跩。

Pudding's Profile 布丁的基本資料-
  • Weight/體重: 15kg (and rising)
  • Height/身高:  40.8 cm (standing)
  • Waist/腰圍:  25



This is my little brother Michael. Trying to look stylish with his GEARS.  Taiwanese and also cocky and uses swear words often to seem cool like what all teenagers do. (because he is 19). Skips classes sometimes which gets my swear word back, spends money on luxury stuff but not really needed, but, other than that he is a loving brother as well.
這是我老弟米糕。戴上他的裝備試著看起來很帥氣。 臺灣人然後也很跩(因為他19歲)。

Michael's profile/米糕的基本資料-
  • Weight/體重: 50kg (is like a bamboo stick too skinny)
  • Height/身高: 172cm 
  • Waist/腰圍: 25


好了,那你們稍微知道一下這兩位的資料了。我告訴你,他們感情很好,請參閱以下;
Ok, now you know a bit about these two. Let me tell you, they are really good buddies, please see pictures below.

This is the "bro bro boo boo love."


【Sleep with me collection/跟我一起睡系列】


Pudding and his big ass.
Well, Pudding rarely likes to sleep with me, maybe because I'm no big fan of dogs in the same bed as me, no matter how much I love him. Sorry he still stinks.
But Michael don't care.
So this is what turns out sometimes, seeing them sleeping together, like it's normal, boyfriend girlfriend sleeping together, mommy sleeping with baby, brother sleeping with brother....






Cute, no?





But like all brothers, they fight sometimes.



But they still take care of each other.





Needless to say more. ;)