2014-05-02

Tall person's fate when it's raining / 高個子下雨天的宿命



I can't really say I'm that tall (Alright, I'm 172cm, which is tall for regular Asian girls).
But I do feel like a giant on the MRT most of the time when I stand up from my seat. Mostly when I feel tall are moments like when it's raining, as drawn.

Constantly you get umbrellas poking your forehead. Companion trying to be nice holding the umbrella, but your head is tilting a 45 degrees angle. Or, holding the umbrella for everyone else because you will always tilt your head 45 degrees when someone shorter then you is holding the umbrella, which is, quite often for me. Don't even mention how long you have to hold it for everyone.

我不能說自己真的很高 (好吧,我172公分,對於正常亞洲女性來說的話算高)
但大多時間座捷運時從座位上起立時我覺得我很像巨人。最常讓我覺得像巨人的時候,就如我所畫的,下雨的時候。

不停被其他人的雨傘戳頭。同伴好心試著幫你拿傘但你總是會歪頭45度。或者,幫全世界的人拿傘因為你受不了一直歪頭,對我來說這很常發生,更別提你到底要拿多久時間了。

No comments:

Post a Comment